A great day out for all the family!
The Falls of Shin are famous for being one of the best places in Scotland to view salmon in their natural habitat.
The salmon can be seen leaping up the falls from the viewing platform between May – September.
(The late summer months are the best time to see this!)
Photograph: Alister Kemp
There are lots of other fun activities to keep you entertained during your day at Falls of Shin…
- Enjoy a game of Mini Golf
- Have fun in the Children’s Playpark
- Whether you prefer a vigorous walk or a more relaxing stroll to spot the local wildlife – there are many beautiful woodland paths to explore in the surrounding forest
- Well behaved dogs are welcome!
- Free Admission and Parking